REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR CARDIAC MONITORS AND
AUTOMATIC EXRERNAL DEFIBRILLATORS
The vendor will provide all necessary training to ensure that all end-users are fully trained on and capable of using every function of the specified monitor.2. REQUIRED COMPONENTS
- Long-life battery exceeding 10 (ten) hours monitoring time
- Ability to capture and retain all images, vital signs, and electronic records
- Display video laryngoscopy and ultrasound images on the monitor screen
- Display screen must be a touch screen
- Drugs, fluids, and other interventions added to the patient record from the touch screen
- A printable summary of drugs, fluids, and interventions administered
- ECG reading that gives ST-elevation measurement with alarms
- QT duration measurement with alarms
- Invasive pressure expandable up to 4 channels
- Ability to pass event records from device to device
- Ability to output data as a PDF form
- Ability to stream real-time data to medical facilities
- Digital color camera up to 3.2 M pixels
- Ability to take still pictures or video using the H264 algorithm
- Ability to stream voice and video in real-time
- Ability to include images inpatient care report
- Ability to do field ultrasound
- Ability to do video laryngoscopy
- Internal thermal printer
- Ability to receive ECG review results on the monitor
- Ability to acknowledge receiving ECG review
- Ability to interface with Image Trend reporting software
5. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
a) Each vendor must submit bids to the City by no later than close of business on December 8, 2020.
b) Bids must be sealed and clearly marked “Proposed Bid to Supply Cardiac Monitors and AEDS to Livingston Fire and Rescue” on the outside of the envelope and be directed to:
City of Livingston
Office of the Finance Director
110 South B Street
FAXED, ELECTRONIC OR E-MAIL COPIES WILL NO BE ACCEPTED.
6. REQUIRED CONTENT OF THE BID
The bid should be concise, well organized, and demonstrate the vendor’s ability to provide the desired cardiac monitors and AIDS. The proposal shall be limited to ten (10) one-sided pages (8.5 x 11), inclusive of the cover letter.
7. FALSE OR MISLEADING STATEMENTS
If the review committee feels at any time that the vendor’s bid contains false or misleading statements, references, or attributes of the monitors and their capabilities, the bid shall be rejected.
8. ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS/REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
Questions regarding the bid request should be addressed to:
Ken MacInnes, Fire Chief
Livingston Fire and Rescue
414 East Callender
9. AWARD OF BID
Bids will be opened at 10:00 am, on December 9, 2020. Promptly upon making the final determination of ranking, the City will proceed to award the bid to the top-ranked vendor. All vendors not selected will be notified by the City of its decision. This advertisement publication requirement is outlined in MCA 7-1-4127.
PUBLISH TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2020, AND TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2020.
City of Livingston
November 20, 2020
LOCAL VENDOR PREFERENCE:
The City of Livingston has a Local Vendor Preference policy, to give some preference to local vendors and service providers:
- If the purchase price is within 5% of the purchase price (of a non-local vendor), for purchases less than $5,000.00
- If the purchase price is within 2% of the purchase price (of a non-local vendor), for purchases more than $5,000.00
Note: The City Manager reserves the right to waive this requirement with regard to the purchase of professional services (such as legal, engineering, consulting, etc) when its application creates an Undue Hardship upon the financial and/or operational systems of the City of Livingston.