PARK COUNTY SPECIAL ELECTION- Ambulance Mill Levy
In March of 2019, by Resolution No. 1295 the Park County Commissioners decided to go out for a new and separate county wide mill levy, for the purpose of acquiring capital funds to replace critical care equipment, replace ambulances, and fund paramedic salary shortfalls.
More information can be found by visiting the Park County Election Office webpage.
- This is a MAIL BALLOT election only
- The new mill levy being requested is 8.86 mills, for a period of 10 years.
- Ballots were mailed to ACTIVE electors only – Check your status at: My Voter Page
- Ballots went out on May 22, 2019. Remember, If you are dropping off a ballot for someone other than yourself, you must be either an acquaintance, caregiver, or family/household member.
- The Ballot Collection Registry is located on the back side of the voting instructions and must be completed. Your affirmation envelope must be signed before sending.
- Ballots are due in the election office by 8:00 pm on June 11, 2019.
Call the Park County Election Office with any questions at (406) 222-4110.