2nd Annual Budget Book Photo Contest!!
How to Participate:
1) Email your images before Friday, May 15, 2020, to email@example.com add "This is my entry in the 2021 Budget Book Photo Contest" in the subject line.
2) Include your name, address and phone number, so we can notify you if you WIN!
3) Include a general location of your entry.
Rules and limitations:
1) Images should be in any standard image format (JPG, GIF, PNH or TIF) and should be high resolution sized at 1200 x 1800 pixels.
2) If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for attaching releases from individuals depicted authorizing the use and submission with your image.
3) Entrants submitting images that involve the harassment of wildlife or individuals, damage to the environment or property, putting individuals or animals in danger or infringe on the legal rights of other photographers or persons will not be considered.
4) By submitting your image for this competition, you grant the City of Livingston the following permissions:
a) Publish the image on the City of Livingston webpage and social media accounts.
b) Use the electronic and printed image on the City of Livingston 2021 Budget Book.
c) Keeping the image provided, to archive the images on CD's or in other electronic forms.
Show us what you got Livingston! The lucky winner will be chosen Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
Congratulations to last year's winner Sunny Roy!