In 2003, Park County filed a resolution of intent, to withdrawal from the City-County Planning Board and dissolve that joint board. That action necessitated the creation of the Livingston Planning Board. The purpose of this board is to encourage and improve the present health, safety, convenience, and welfare of Livingston citizens and to plan for the future development of their communities in accordance with (MCA 76-1-102).
The primary role of the City Planning Board is to serve as an advisory committee to the Livingston City Commission and propose policies for: subdivision plats; development of public ways, place structures, and utilities; issuance of improvements and laying out public ways and services. Upon request of the public body, the City Planning Board will prepare a growth policy to promote public health, safety, morals, convenience, general welfare, efficiency, and the economy. (MCA 76-1-106)
- Jessie Wilcox, Chair, City Citizen- 12/31/2021
- Brian Konkel, Vice-chair, 12/31/2021
- Stacy Jovick, Secretary, City Citizen- 12/31/2024
- Torrey Lyons, City Citizen- 12/31/2023
- Melissa Nootz, City Commission- 12/31/2021
- Shannon Holmes, Publics Works Director voting member
- Taya Cromley, County Representative (County Commission Appoints)
Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, at 5:30 p.m. via Zoom due to COVID-19. Normally would meet in the Community Room of the City-County Complex.